Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Drunk on halloween

Hey, guys!  this is a rather happy post. I have a lot of blogs i want to write, which will be personal and maybe sad but not this one. I mostly feel like typing this one because I'm in a good mood. So here it is!

At first I was a bit nervous about halloween, mostly because everyone wanted me to stream. I havent streamed in a long time, i use to do them a lot with spencer. Now spencer is here along with kodi, and with our drinks! I rarely stream sober. Mostly because ill talk myself out of it. And when I drink, i dont care what others think of me. I want to be like that all the time. To not care what others think. So what if i embarrass myself? So what if I say something people hate? That shouldn't make me sad when someone dislikes what i do. When i drink, it doesn't matter.

I had a freakin' blast with spencer and Kodi. We joked a lot about perverted things and talked with others. It felt amazing. To not care what i say. I loved it! I want to slowly learn to keep this. To care less what other's think.

I also had some good conversation with my LoL chat which made me... feel... strong, loved, and confident. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I had to miss it. I was too busy to see the tweet when you announced. Stupid job that allows me to browse the internet while working.

    ReplyDelete