Thursday, October 20, 2011

Convention Nerves

I haven't posted in awhile and it's because of the anime convention here in Utah. I have been so busy that I've been unable to post and my nerves are going mad. Especially this week, I took on too much work and not much time to get it done. However, the convention is tomorrow and my heart hurts. 



My costume is done and I don't have to worry about that. Though, I still have to sew and work on my brothers. Help my friend, JoJo, make her weapons. Work on my bf's costume as well, though he is doing most of his. My hands are shaking right now as I type this. 


I love conventions I feel at home in then... once I'm inside. But right before I get my badge, I'm a nervous mess. Here are some of the stupid worries I get: Will the costumes get done in time? Will I look good in my costume? I hope I don't look stupid! My brother and I have exactly 80 bucks, each person costs 40, what if there are taxes? That would be embarrassing, i hope they don't. I don't want to make sure because I don't want to sound stupid.I hate giving people money. (this is a huge fear of mine) How long will the lines be? Maybe I should be a little later so I don't have to stand in lines. What if my costume falls apart? What if my staff breaks again? I'm on my period and wearing white, what if... 


Yeah, silly stuff, I know but it's making me shake.  Once I get my badge and have ten minutes inside all these fears will melt away. I'll become extremely confident and comfortable. Until then though...

No comments:

Post a Comment