Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I hate plans.

This is a blog about making plans with friends, whether they are close or new ones.


I hate plans. I can't stand them! Even when my BEST friends spencer and kenny make plans with me, I have a hard time keeping them. I want to hang out with them, I do. However, whenever I plan things ahead, it gives me room to freak out. I'll think too much. I start worrying about every damn thing.

It could be simple things like going to sleep over at Spencers. Where will I sleep? Will people bug me too much? ect. Even when I want to so badly hang out with people like JoJo or Tyler. I want to so bad go over and spend time with them. But the more I think about it, the more it scares me! I worry about getting there, going home, if something happens. If I get hungry. If a fight randomly happens. Just really silly stuff. The longer I wait for an event, the worse it is. I am my worse enemy. 

I want to get rid of this. However, everytime I try to do it by myself.. I'll be like "okay, ill hang out with you!" Then time goes by and I freak out. I'll start panicking and do anything to escape. Even if it risks friends getting mad at me. So I am sorry if this has happened to you. This one is going to take me A LOT of work to get over. I can't promise me getting over this one over soon. So if I break plans, it's not that I don't want to. It's just my mind being a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment